Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn't just any 360. It’s a dynamic 360-degree feedback tool plus 3 personalized strategies for leaders to put into action immediately—a 360 + 3!
The richness of Everything DiSC® comes together with the research-based Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership framework to help any leader—emerging high-potentials and experienced executives alike—incorporate critical feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses into a development plan to increase their effectiveness in a leadership role. Whether coaching one-on-one or working with small groups of aspiring leaders, this powerful set of resources includes tips, techniques, and step-by-step guidance to help you introduce Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders into an organization, get buy-in from senior leadership, determine the scope and timeline for implementation, and deliver a fully customizable 360-degree feedback and coaching offering that meets your client’s specific leadership development needs.
Visit 363forleaders.com for additional information.
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders Profile
- Two-part self-rating tool for leaders combines the research-validated, online Everything DiSC® and Leadership Behaviors assessments. The 22+-page 360° profile report provides
- Context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals
- Clear definitions of the Eight Approaches and associated behavioral Practices
- Graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports) Detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices
- Three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement, based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters
- Two-part research-validated, online assessment for raters combines the Leadership Behaviors assessment and an additional Leadership Requests survey that asks raters to identify which leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently. Powered by our exclusive CommentSmart feature, raters choose from a variety of selectable comments that provide focused, balanced, and constructive feedback that leader can actually use. An unlimited number of raters can be engaged in this 360-feedback process.
Free Getting Started Guide
From set-up to wrap-up, the Getting Started Guide delivers a comprehensive toolkit of resources to walk you through the five crucial phases of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders implementation process, including:
- Program set up: clarify the purpose, scope, and timeline of activities; conduct meetings with the project team, executive sponsor, EPIC administrator, and coach.
- Communication: email and memo templates to announce the program to the organization, notify leaders of their selection to participate, and launch the process with participants and raters
- Assessment: all the details your EPIC administrator will need for successful assessment administration, from assigning access codes to generating final reports.
- Coaching: tools and techniques to help coaches prepare for delivering feedback, meeting with leaders to review results, providing guidance to identify development areas and create action plans, and scheduling follow-up meeting to measure progress and promote accountability.
- Wrap-up: tips for meeting with your project team to review results and plan next steps.
LEARN TO USE ASSESSMENTS & REGISTER FOR UPCOMING TRAINING
363 For Leaders Facilitator Report
Designed to use exclusively with the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile, the 363 for Leaders Facilitator Report pulls data from multiple 363 profiles to assemble 360° feedback for a group of leaders. Along with a group summary, the 363 Facilitator Report breaks up data by each rater category (e.g. manager, peer, direct report) and each practice within their individual profiles. This report also visually illustrates at-a-glance the robust collection of feedback data by offering a unique 363 graph for each leader to compare and contrast feedback from every angle. Sold separately.
Upcoming Training Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.
BRING IN THE EXPERTS
Facilitation & Implementation Support
If your organization is ready to implement Everything DiSC®, Integris is here to help with the following Facilitation and Implementation Support services.
You want to train your people but your internal facilitation team isn’t ready, isn’t available or doesn’t exist. Our expert facilitators can deliver customized workshops to meet your unique situation.
Retreats and Keynotes
Are you looking for a dynamic and impactful speaker for your next retreat or keynote presentation. We’ll work with you to fully understand your goals for the event and craft an agenda that will leave your team wanting more!
If you are looking to enhance your organization’s development efforts, we can help. With over 30 years of experience, our team of experts become strategic partners to help you develop lasting leadership development or culture change programs.
Contact us to Get Started